Posted on: October 5, 2020
Where does it all begin?
Before you can even think about marketing hacks, you need to get your audience to pay attention to you.
It really all starts with getting attention. There can be no marketing without getting your audience's attention first.
While most marketers think of PPC and SEO as ways of getting attention, things don't always need to be expensive or slow.
I often talk about using offbeat channels or finding offbeat methods within popular channels to get attention cheaper and faster.
In this lesson, let's see a list of offbeat methods within popular channels you can use right now:
- TikTok ads
- LinkedIn organic reach
- Pinterest ads
- TikTok influencer collabs
- Webinar guest speaking
- Asking questions in webinars as an audience
- Video partnerships with micro-influencers on YouTube
- Instagram Reels
- Tinder swipe ads
- Pre-roll YouTube ads based on Google search queries
- LinkedIn article publishing
- Narrow-targeted on Facebook ads
- Pinterest product stores
- Discussion forums with targeted audiences
- Udemy and SkillShare (through free courses)
- Instagram micro-influencers
- Public Slack communities
- Quora discussions
- Facebook Messenger (through Automation)
- Twitter threads with targeted engagement
Make a list of experiments on the above channels based on your current goal metrics.
Test them out for a few weeks and shortlist the ones that work best for you.
When you find the right hack on the right channel that improves the right metric for you, go SCALE!
All the best.
P.S. Comment below and let me know which channel from the list you will try first! 😉